The average effective property tax rate in King County is 1.01%, 15th highest of the state’s 39 counties. However, the county’s median annual property tax payment is highest in the state, at $3,824. In Seattle, the total 2015 rate was $9.27 per $1,000 in assessed value, a 10% increase from 2014.
People also ask:
- How much is the sales tax in Seattle?
- What is the state income tax rate in Washington?
- What is Seattle Sales Tax 2016?
- What is the sales tax in Seattle Washington 2015?
- How much is the sales tax in Washington state?
- How do you figure out property taxes?