Full-Time Administrative Assistant for an Established CPA Firm—Duvall Office
Please note specific instructions for submission at the end of this post.
If you’re a highly motivated, well-organized person with a strong ability to multitask, and you want to work for a thriving company that is just as committed to its employees as its clients, we encourage you to apply for the Administrative Assistant role at CBS Tax & Accounting in Duvall.
CBS helps businesses of all sizes (and their owners) with a variety of accounting and bookkeeping services—but even if you don’t have any experience in the financial world, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re willing to train the right candidate who wants to grow with us, so if you’re a good communicator with a professional attitude, we’d love to talk.
This full-time position is approximately 35-40 hours per week regularly and 40-50 hours per week during tax season (February through April 15th).
Our firm offers an energetic and positive work environment; we also provide competitive benefits including health/dental/vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match.
What you’ll do at CBS Tax & Accounting
As our Administrative Assistant, you’ll support our team by helping with client management, paperwork, communications, possibly even marketing campaigns. Duties during a standard week will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Typing letters and scanning documents
- Managing paperless document systems
- Compiling paperwork and presenting it to clients
- Answering questions or direct to appropriate person
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and other projects as needed
What you need to apply
- Current knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office and other software
- 1 year of general office clerical experience preferred
- Accounting skills/experience are a plus, but not required
What you need to succeed in this role
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- A friendly, professional attitude and customer-service mindset
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to tackle new challenges and learn new things
What you’ll be eligible for as our new team member
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Paid time off
Instructions for submission
Please submit a resume, references, and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for CBS Tax & Accounting and how you can help us support our small-business clients. In your letter or video, please include details about your experience and describe what you find fulfilling in a job.
To apply, please complete the form below. No direct emails or phone calls will be accepted.