The location code for Seattle is 1726 and the combined tax rate is 9.6%. The 9.6% sales tax rate is collected and then distributed as follows: 6.5% goes to the state of Washington. 2.7% goes to the City of Seattle.
People also ask:
- How much is the property tax in Seattle?
- What is the state income tax rate in Washington?
- What is Seattle Sales Tax 2016?
- What is the sales tax in Seattle Washington 2015?
- How much is the sales tax in Washington state?
- How do you figure out property taxes?